The brand new official trailer for Godzilla – in UK cinemas May 16 2014
An epic rebirth to Toho’s iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure, from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, pits the world’s most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity’s scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.
Pope Francis has been named Time’s 2013 Person of the Year beating out Edward Snowden, Edith Windsor, Bashar Assad, Miley Cyrus, Barack Obama and Sen. Ted Cruz.
TIME has announced the finalists for the 2013 TIME Person Of The Year and we have the complete list. In making the announcement on The Today Show, TIME Managing Editor Nancy Gibbs specified that the list is meant to recognize a “person who has had the most impact on events this year, for better or worse.”
2013 TIME Person Of The Year Finalists
- Bashar Assad, president of Syria
- Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder
- Ted Cruz, Texas senator
- Miley Cyrus, singer
- Pope Francis, leader of the Catholic Church
- Barack Obama, president of the United States
- Hassan Rouhani, president of Iran
- Kathleen Sebelius, secretary of Health and Human Services
- Edward Snowden, NSA whistleblower
- Edith Windsor, gay-rights activist
So who is your favorite to win? Leave a comment below.